Belkin Secure Modular KM Switch Series
Belkin's Secure Modular KM switches pack the latest in Common Criteria and NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Switching Devices version 4.0 in the smallest form factor available. Compatible with legacy and new systems, the Modular Series of Secure KMs includes a remote control and innovative mount options to allow administrators to craft operator stations to meet security requirements while decluttering the desk. Optical data diodes and embedded peripheral emulation allow operators to safely share peripherals across multiple security enclaves without exposing potential vectors for attack. US-Manufactured and TAA-compliant, this secure KM series is ideal for use in IT environments that demand rigorous cybersecurity provisions-including government, military, and healthcare applications.
The Belkin Difference
- Smallest footprint for 4 port KM
- Included remote control supports full KM control while decluttering the desk
- Optional mounting hardware supports VESA mounting and under desk mounting
- Certified for NIAP Protection Profile 4.0 to meet the highest security standards
- US-based free technical support
Meets the Highest Standards for Cybersecurity
Ideal for highly sensitive applications that demand isolation between different network security enclaves. The Belkin Secure Modular KM Switches utilize optical data diodes and peripheral emulation on each channel to help prevent data leakage between computers while maintaining strict air-gap isolation, even when sharing peripherals.
Accessories Facilitate Easy Installation
Designed for maximum flexibility, the Belkin Secure Modular KM Series adapts to fit your particular installation needs. Innovative, optional mounts support under desk and monitor back VESA mounting. All mounts include integrated cable management for a clean and decluttered desk. The included remote control provides full operator control for a streamlined user experience. Extended warranty options allow administrators to synchronize the life-cycle expectancies of the KMs with other IT components on an operator's desk.
- Modular form factor for maximizing desk space
- Supports unique integrated cables for easy deployment
- Common Criteria Validated to NIAP Protection Profile PSD 4.0
- Supports up to four host computers
- Supports a unique remote-control unit
- Dedicated processors with emulators for every port: Isolated port paths for video, audio, and peripherals prevent data leaks between computers
- Unidirectional data paths: Optical data diodes prevent peripherals from being used to breach systems
- Peripheral management: USB device detection prevents unauthorized peripheral usage
- Anti-tampering and secure labeling: Holographic tamper-evident product label provides visual indication and prevention of tampering
- Customizable port coloring and naming on the remote control: Facilitates port identification and reduces user switching errors