Belkin Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVM Switch Series
Designed to deliver a streamlined user experience when working across security enclaves, Belkin's Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVM switches meet the latest in Common Criteria and NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Switching Devices version 4.0 requirements. Compatible with the optional Belkin KVM Remote Control with Integrated Keyboard, the Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVMs elevate the user experience while vastly improving enclave awareness and minimizing operator errors. The keyboard combined with a variety of mounting options from Belkin helps declutter the desk without jeopardizing operator control. Optical data diodes and embedded peripheral emulation allow operators to safely share peripherals across multiple security enclaves without exposing potential vectors for attack. Innovative video combo connectors combined with auto-sensing and internal converters make the Universal 2nd Gen SKVM Series compatible with modern and legacy systems, eliminating the need for external converters and their inherent cost and compatibility problems. Always on, active anti-tamper and some of the most advanced protections against ultrasonic audio attacks round out the Universal 2nd Gen SKVMs. US-Manufactured and TAA-compliant, these secure KVM series are ideal for use in IT environments that demand rigorous cybersecurity provisions-including government, military, and healthcare applications.
The Belkin Difference
- Certified for NIAP Protection Profile 4.0 to meet the highest security standards
- Universal video compatibility accommodates modern and legacy systems and monitors
- Configurable color coding on front panel maps to backlit KVM Remote Control with Integrated Keyboard for optimal user awareness
- Mounting options and Belkin KVM Remote Control with Integrated Keyboard declutter the desk for enhanced user efficiency
- US-based free technical support
Meets the Highest Standards for Cybersecurity
Ideal for highly sensitive applications that demand isolation between different network security enclaves. The Belkin Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVM Switches utilize optical data diodes and peripheral emulation on each channel to help prevent data leakage between computers while maintaining strict air-gap isolation, even when sharing peripherals. An 8th order elliptical audio filter protects against ultrasonic attacks.
Universal Video Compatibility With Combo Connector and Internal Conversion
DisplayPort/HDMI combo connectors on each input and output allow the same KVM to accommodate systems with DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI video outputs and modern and legacy monitors, eliminating the need, cost, and uncertainties with external converters. This flexibility enables IT managers to deploy the same, secure KVM switch across their network and prolong the useful life of the KVM simply by matching the appropriate Belkin cable with each connected system and monitor. Cutting-edge video performance delivers up to 4K resolution and 60Hz refresh on each display.
Belkin KVM Remote Control With Integrated Keyboard Elevates the User Experience
The Universal 2nd Gen Secure KVMs are compatible with Belkin's innovative KVM Remote Control with Integrated Keyboard. The remote control combines channel selection with a backlit mechanical keyboard that mimics the enclave color codes for each channel, minimizing operator errors. The ability to control the KVM via the remote combined with Belkin's mounting options help enhance user experience and efficiency by decluttering the desk.
- Use this KVM Switchbox and eliminate the need for manually switching cables between sources
- Get reliable connectivity between 4 computers and 1 local users
- Features 3840 x 2160 resolution
- The Built-in USB port enables easy connection with USB-compatible devices
- Desktop - Can be placed on a desktop surface as a standalone installation