Document scanner features a space-saving, upright design to free up valuable desk space. Its flexibility and high image quality are only surpassed by its ease of use, making it perfect for converting paper-based documents to digital files. Wi-Fi capability allows it to be used with smartphones or tablets and shared among multiple users. Scanning at up to 25 pages per minute, both sides of an item at the same time, this scanner can reliably handle thick or thin pages, cards, long documents and more. Double-feed detection helps to ensure that no data is lost. Files can be saved as PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PPTX, BMP or PNG to integrate with many different software programs. The bundled Canon CaptureOnTouch software enables you to configure routine scan jobs for quick and easy one-touch access. It can also save scanned images directly to cloud applications, such as GoogleDrive, Microsoft SharePoint, Dropbox and more.
- Top-up item feeding eliminates need to rotate or flip documents
- Advanced design improves legibility, crops shadows and straightens images
- CaptureOnTouch lets you scan directly to popular cloud applications
- ISIS and TWAIN drivers allow easy integration with 3rd-party software
- Space-saving design is perfect for environments with limited space