The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is a cost-effective, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve your organization's people-centric communications, while reducing your operating costs.
It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with "always-on" reliability and secure encrypted communications. The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience.
- Integrated IEEE 10/100/1000 switch lowers installation costs and footprint at the desk
- Spark Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise helps reduce energy costs
- Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
- Wideband for enhanced audio clarity is supported with handset, speaker, or a headset
- Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, and third-party hosted call control platforms* offer deployment flexibility
- Built-in speakerphone adds freedom with hands-free communications
- Dedicated fixed keys** ease communications for increased efficiency
- High-resolution, graphical grayscale display makes viewing easier
- Four line and programmable feature keys enable quick access to telephony features and staff