DataLocker means simply secure. When security, a large storage capacity and the ability to manage thousands of devices around the globe at once are requirements, discerning organizations reach for the DataLocker DL4 FE. The most secure and manageable large-capacity USB mass storage device available from DataLocker, with a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 device validation, a common criteria EAL5+ validated secure microprocessor, and a hardened device enclosure, the DL4 FE is can be ringed by dozens of automated policies that govern everything from password complexity and brute force password protection to trusted machine-only access, onboard antimalware and remote lock/erase/sanitize/detonate capabilities (when managed by SafeConsole). And the DL4 FE does not offer all of this security by compromising on user ease of use or functionality. With innovative features like a touchscreen interface with randomizing keypad and full in-device customization available, the DL4 FE is also fully manageable by SafeConsole, the industry's leading fleet management platform built by security professionals, for security professionals.
- Fully manageable by SafeConsole for advanced security and user support
- Supports an administrator password (full permissions) and a user password (limited permissions)
- Rapid secure wipe (rapid key zeroization)
- USB-C on the device, compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB 2.0 (8 TB drives and under)
- Absolutely no software or drivers
- Keypad Randomization (mitigate surface pattern analysis)
- Brute force password protection
- Remote Device Detonate & Silent Kill Code when managed by SafeConsole
- Interactive Touchscreen supports complex alphanumeric passwords with special characters
- AES 256-bit XTS mode encryption.
- DL4 FE is in process to achieve Common Criteria cPP certification
- Common Criteria EAL5+ certified secure microprocessor
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 device validation