Supercharge your Dell™ system with a Dell Memory upgrade engineered, tested and customized for your system. Adding more memory revs your system's engine and allows you to release its full potential when working with 3D imaging, multimedia, and other memory intensive applications.
Dell™ Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certifying the newest in technology on your Dell system
- Dell Memory is built using industry leading OEM grade quality parts
- Only first pass yielded product is acceptable to meet Dell's high quality standard, only available when purchased from Dell
- Our Limited Lifetime Warranty guarantees that if our Dell memory should ever fail, we will replace it
- Dell Certified means no worry of voiding your system's hardware warranty
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your Dell Certified Memory upgrade
- Memory that is not Dell-certified may not be supported by Dell's Technical Support
- SoDIMM 8 GB memory allows you to have more programs open at a time
- 260-pin-pin DDR4 SDRAM operates at an effective bus speed with minimal power consumption and as a result, you get optimal computer performance with an improved memory heat dissipation
- Up to 2666 MHz speed with Unbuffered signal for playing the latest games and using heavy software