The 1717L zero-bezel touchmonitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged, "built for touch" industrial design. It delivers style and performance with a wide variety of features for a higher level of functionality. It is well suited for public venues where point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), point-of-service, shelf-level and countertop interactive digital signage, loyalty systems, kiosk information systems are found.
The optional 3-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR), programmable to either HID or Keyboard Emulation, is easily installed by the user, providing an elegant, integrated solution and eliminating the need for external brackets or attachments. The 1717L features two leading zero-bezel touch touchscreen technologies for a smooth, easy-clean surface: AccuTouch five-wire resistive technology, the most widely used for retail applications and proven to survive splashing liquids, food and grease; iTouch pure-glass surface wave technology, for the ultimate in optical quality for dry retail and hospitality applications.
- LED backlight enhances the display performance to deliver an outstanding color range and contrast ratio
- The 800:1 contrast ratio produces enhanced sharpness and shading accuracy in each picture
- Enjoy crisp content and energetic hues with the 250 Nit brightness
- The Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) touchscreens comprise of a glass overlay with the transmitting and accepting piezoelectric transducers for the X and Y-axis
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the touch screen on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs