The HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-Port 331T Adapter features the next generation of Ethernet integration, offering a single chip solution that reduces power requirements and optimizes I/O slot utilization. It delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption. The HP 331T is ideal for virtualization, security, server consolidation, network segmentation, and other applications requiring maximum throughput and port density. The total aggregate throughput of 4Gb meets the needs of customers desiring high bandwidth. The HP 331T supports advanced features such as Large Send and Receive offload capability, TCP checksum and segmentation, VLAN tagging, MSI-X, jumbo frames, IEEE 1588, and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ. Support for HP Sea of Sensors 3D Technology enhances server performance while reducing energy use and expense.
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 2000 MB/s with PCI Express x4 card, between the network card and motherboards
- With quad ports on a single card, save valuable expansion slots on your system for other purposes
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable