Share Devices with Your USB & USB-C Computer
Connect and share up to four USB 2.0 peripherals with four computers including your new USB-C computer. Attach a keyboard, mouse, printer, portable hard drive or other USB device and switch between laptops and desktops with the push of a button. Add your USB-C computer to the mix and share your existing USB peripherals via the included USB-C adapter.
A Single Set of Peripherals for 4 PCs or Macs
The IOGEAR 4x4 USB Sharing Switch simplifies your desktop by eliminating the need for multiple sets of USB devices for each computer. Use a single set of USB peripherals for up to four PCs or Macs and charge and sync your mobile devices through the switch. Switching between PCs is quick with the simple press of a button, and an LED indicates which workstation is active. Expand the system by adding USB hubs.
Fast File Transfer, Overcurrent Protection
The Sharing Switch is USB 2.0 compliant, supporting a fast data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps and each of its ports feature hot-swappable capabilities. On-board overcurrent protection also safeguards your connected devices from damage by a sudden current change in the environment.
- Molded in cable design simplifies connection & installation
- Hot-swap capabilities enable adding/removing devices without powering down
- Overcurrent protection safeguards connected devices
- An LED indicates the active computer
- USB 2.0 supports fast data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps
- Charge mobile devices such as smartphones on any USB port
- Quickly switch between computers with the press of a button
- Connect more devices by adding USB hubs
- Connect a USB-C PC/Mac via included USB-C adapter
- Share up to 4 USB peripherals with up to 4 computers