ENFORCE COMPLIANCE WITH ALWAYS-ON ENCRYPTION
Be confident you're protecting sensitive data and meeting regulatory requirements by deploying FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated IronKey flash drives featuring AES 256-bit hardware encryption, the strongest available. Hardware-level key management, powered by the IronKey™ Cryptochip, keeps encryption management on the device and does not export AES encryption keys to the host PC, protecting against cold-boot and malware attacks.
MINIMIZE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH LOST OR STOLEN DRIVES
Self-defending IronKey Basic drives are hardened to stand up to malware or mischief, so confidential data stays where it belongs. And after 10 failed consecutive password attempts, the device will either self-destruct or reset (if previously enabled) back to its default state.
KEEP EMPLOYEES PRODUCTIVE AND APPLICATIONS SAFE
High-grade memory and strong security make IronKey Basic drives an ideal platform for deploying portable applications and virtual desktops.
STREAMLINE USABILITY WITH LOCALIZED CONTROL PANEL
Reduce help desk calls with self-service password reset and an intuitive user control panel available in eight languages.
COUNT ON IRONKEY'S RUGGEDIZED DESIGN AND METAL CHASSIS
Internal components are sealed with epoxy to protect against tampering. Additionally, the IronKey Basic exceeds military waterproof standards (MIL-STD 810F).
INTEGRATE WITH ENDPOINTS AND ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS
Deploy drives that are built to interoperate with many of the industry's leading endpoint security software products.
DEPLOY EASILY, USE SIMPLY
Secure your data without burdening users with software or driver installation. Drives include drag-and-drop encryption, plug-and-play simplicity, and intuitive encrypted backup.
CHOOSE THE MODEL THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS
Two drive models allow you to deploy the right combination of performance, longevity and value to fit your mobile security needs.
- High-performance and extra long-lasting IronKey Basic S250 drives are built to stand up to continuous use on the road. Dual-channel SLC flash memory delivers exceptional performance and longevity.
- IronKey Basic D250 drives balance performance and value for users with average data access needs. Same great security as the S250, with dual-channel MLC Flash memory for reliable read/write performance.
- With the large capacity of 32 GB, you can easily store and transfer photos, videos, and documents
- Encrypt information with 256-bit AES encryption for safety & security of data
- Experience fast data transfer rate with USB 2.0