The 24" NEC MultiSync EX241UN is a 4-sided ultra-narrow bezel IPS desktop monitor designed to put your image front and center. This slim, widescreen model features IPSpanel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability and 0.8mm bezels around the entire display. It features a 5-way control button on the back with on-screen display (OSD) indicators for easy adjustment of key settings and the included ControlSync ™ technology allows users to control the settings for up to 25 EX241UN displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Its comprehensive input panel includes HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 3-port USB 3.0 hub for connecting to the latest display sources.
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA inputs
- 5-way control button with on screen display makes display adjustments simple
- Optional human and ambient light sensors (KT-SS1) automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, conserving power
- ECO Mode™ allows you to manually adjust the display's brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- Dual direction pivot and the image flip feature allow users to arrange the thinnest inactive areas together for nearly seemless images NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Compatible with SpectraViewII calibration software and the SVII-EA-KIT calibration kit.
- Small bezels on all four sides (0.8mm each)
- Back-side 5 way control button for easy navigation of on-screen menus, making display adjustments easier than ever
- 4 way ergonomic stand includes pivot in both directions
- DisplayPort 1.2 in and out in supports both single stream transport (SST) or multi-stream transport (SST) for convenient multi-monitor connectivity
- Image flip feature allows for minimizing inactive areas in multiple monitor configurations