The NEC P525UL Entry Installation Series, LCD, laser projector combines advanced features at a budget conscious price making it ideal for higher education classrooms and corporate conference rooms. With 5200 center lumens, WXGA resolution and improved color fidelity the P Series delivers impressive images in demanding applications. Installation flexibility is achieved with lens shift, HDBaseT, a broad 1.6x zoom lens and tilt free capability. The 20,000 hour laser life and NEC's sealed optical engine creates a maintenance free projection solution.
- Sealed optics provide a maintenance free projection solution while LCD technology delivers an impressive and accurate image
- Horizontal & Vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement
- Built-in HDBaseT provides simplified installations with a single cable for video, audio, and control signals
- Quiet operation for minimal distraction
- Powerful 20W speakers provide volume needed for most large classrooms and conference rooms
- 4K Ready - Display stunning 4K 30Hz content using NEC's proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and a cost saving design mean these projectors are great for demanding applications in higher education and corporate
- MultiPresenter for audio and video transmission from up to 16 sources simultaneously to the projector over the network
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Industry leading 5 year standard warranty on parts and labor! This includes the first year of InstaCare FREE!