The GS108Tv3 and GS110TPv3 8-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switches provides a great value, with configurable L2 network features like VLANs and PoE operation scheduling, allowing SMB customers to deploy PoE-based VoIP phones and IP surveillance. Advanced features such as Layer 3 static routing, IPv6 management, ACL, DiffServ QoS, LACP link aggregation and Spanning Tree will satisfy even the most advanced small business networks.
The GS110TPv3 adds full 8 port PoE support for deployment of modern PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy PoE devices connected to a cost effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 55W. Each port can provide up to 30 watts to power up connected devices. Fanless, the GS110TPv3 supports perfectly silent desktop operation or wall mounting.
Specifically for these 2 new models, additional features were added for full flexibility: Single Sign-On registration for firmware and security updates and warranty entitlement. Remote Cloud Management capability with NETGEAR Insight. By activating the NETGEAR Insight Cloud management, the users will enable fundamental management features allowing businesses simpler configuration and deployment from anywhere using the NETGEAR Insight app from mobile devices or the Insight Cloud Portal from any device with a web browser.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet