The GS516PP 16-port High-power PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch and the GS524PP 24-port High-power PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch join the NETGEAR Unmanaged switch family, adding full 16 and 24 port PoE+ support for flexible deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Companies can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a single switch instead of multiples with a total PoE power budget of 260W (GS516PP) and 300W (GS524PP). The quiet design makes the GS516PP and GS524PP ideal for any home or business environment.
GS516UP and GS524UP Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet High-power PoE+ switches with PoE++ portsNETGEAR brings even larger PoE budgets on Unmanaged switches with Ultra60 PoE++ technology with two new 16- Port (GS516UP) and 24-port (GS524UP) Unmanaged Switches, ideal for powerful PoE+/PoE++ installations with impressive PoE budgets up to 380W and 480W, a compact size, plug-and-play installation, and reliable performance at affordable prices.
These switches can support all types of PoE installation with larger PoE budgets and ports that provide PoE+ and PoE++ power for up to 60W per port.
Standardized to IEEEE 802.3bt, the Ultra60 PoE++ switches can deliver up to 60W of power per port, allowing the connections of higher power required devices, such as high performance 802.11AX wireless access points, PTZ and 4K IP surveillance cameras, PoE lighting, PoE-powered audio speakers, as well as other high-powered devices. The GS516UP and GS524UP has a PoE mode used to enable pre-802.bt compatibility for pre-bt devices that were created before 802.3bt Standard was ratified.
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Ideal for small and medium offices
- Small, sturdy desktop metal case and quiet operation
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- 16 or 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with up to 32 or 48Gb non-blocking switching
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Energy efficient technology for power savings
- Per port LEDs for port activity and speed
- Simple set up with no software or configuration needed
- High-power PoE with impressive PoE budgets for all types of PoE installations