The Plugable Performance Nix HDMI Video Game Capture Card supports Windows, macOS, and Linux based operating systems.
Whether you're streaming on Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Mixer, or preparing footage for upload, the NIX Capture Card provides 1080p/60FPS capture in a compact, plug-and-play package.
The NIX Capture Card does not require any paired software applications for usage, and utilizes built in driver support for connecting your favorite gaming consoles, HD Cameras, and PC platforms.
With 1080p 60FS HDMI Pass-Through, a splitter is not required for capturing all of your exciting gaming moments. Plug your console or PC in the HDMI input port and your display in the HDMI output port for latency-free and hassle-free pass-through so you won't need an HDMI splitter just to get a video feed to your display.
The Plugable Performance Nix HDMI Video Game Capture Card works with popular software streaming solutions such as OBS and XSplit on Windows, macOS, and Linux! With online tutorials for managing this software, configuring your Nix Capture Card, and ensuring that you have the best setup for capturing all of the intense action, it's never been easier to utilize a capture device.
- Includes USB-C and USB 3.0 (USB-A) cables to connect to virtually any modern system
- Works with major streaming platforms such as OBS, StreamLabs OBS, and XSplit
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux for recording or streaming
- Great for capturing Xbox One, PlayStation 4, & PC gaming content
- Stream & Record at 1080p 60FPS with low-latency HDMI pass-through