ScreenBeam 1000 EDU wireless presentation system provides teacher and guest devices multiple ways to connect and share including local Wi-Fi mode, peer-to-peer Miracast™, AirPlay and GoogleCast. With a Windows 10 device teachers can ink and annotate in Microsoft Office 365 apps and share notes to student devices or the front-of-room display. Teachers can display up to four student screens simultaneously. Every receiver includes the enhanced ScreenBeam Classroom Commander experience, providing both wireless display and student device orchestration for Windows 10 or Chromebook student devices.
- Native wireless connections across Windows, Android, iOS, macOS and Chromebook devices
- Easily integrates into a UC system, such as Microsoft Teams Room or Zoom Room
- Connects to any display, touchscreen or projector
- Centrally monitor and manager receivers with multi-user and role-based access capability plus customizable PIN pairing
- Teachers can simultaneously share up to four student device screens
- Presenters can switch without first disconnecting
- HTML-based digital signage is available when displays are not in use