The ST1000SPEX2 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Network Card adds a 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port to a PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, providing a convenient addition or replacement networking interface.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, and with support for 9K Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), this versatile Gigabit NIC/Server Adapter delivers rock-solid performance.
Plus, the card includes both full profile and low profile/half-height installation brackets for installation in a wide range of computer/server chassis, regardless of form factor.
The ST1000SPEX2 network card is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Full and half duplex support
- Jumbo frame support
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x and IEEE 802.3ab standards
- Gigabit detection and Link/Activity LED indicators
- A single 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port