TL-SL1311MP is an unmanaged switch with 8 10/100 Mbps ports, 2 1000 Mbps ports, and 1 SFP slot that requires no configuration, and provides 8 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power Over Ethernet
8 10/100 Mpbs Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port 1 to port 8) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SL1311MP has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is ? 124 W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Intelligent Power Management
Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3>... > port 8): This function will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. For example, port 1, 2, 3 and 5 is using 25 W respectively (maximum power per port is 30 W); the system power is 100 W in total. If there is an additional PD inserted to port 4 with 30 W, and then the system will cut off the power of port 5 because of the overloaded power, this means port 1, 2, 3 will use 25 W respectively and port 4 will use 30 W, no power will be supplied to port 5.
- Up to 250 m PoE power supply and data transmission under Extend Mode.
- Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for port 1-8 to avoid snooping and tampering, which improves LAN security and performance.
- With PoE Auto Recovery, the switch will constantly detect the data transmission with PoE-powered devices (PD). When the switch finds that a PD stops sending data packets to the switch for a long period, the switch will reboot it automatically.
TL-SL1311MP is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop and wall mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-Link 8-Port 10/100Mbps + 3-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+TL-SL1311MP is a great selection for expanding your network.
- With eight PoE+ ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- Working with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs, expands your network
- Supports PoE power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 124 W for all PoE ports
- Up to 250 m data and power transmission under Extend Mode specially designed for surveillance system
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- With PoE Auto Recovery, the switch will automatically reboot your dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices connected to port 1-8
- Requires no configuration and installation
- Fanless Design