9U Wall-Mount Enclosure Houses EIA-Standard 19 in. Rack Equipment up to 20.5 in. Deep
This SmartRack® rack cabinet is designed to house 9U of equipment, such as network switches and patch panels. It's recommended for branch offices, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds.
Lockable for Simple and Secure Equipment Access
The front door and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180 degrees before mounting. Convenient top and bottom access ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet.
Generous Airflow Keeps Equipment Cool
Round ports built into the top, bottom and both sides are designed for optional ventilation fans (such as Tripp Lite's SRFANWM, sold separately) that keep your equipment cool and functioning at their peak.
Designed with Extra Width for Easier Cable Access and Better Airflow
The SRW9UDPVRT is three inches wider than Tripp Lite's standard-width wall-mount racks. Combined with two vertical cable managers in front and two cable pass-through ports on top, the extra width provides convenient cable management along the front of the rack. This allows easier cable access from the front and increases airflow by minimizing rear cable clutter that can obstruct vents. Cutouts on top of the rack can be used to secure cable bundles.
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
This 9U server rack comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall with user-supplied hardware. The side panels can be removed for convenient installation, maintenance and replacement of equipment. In addition to 9U horizontally, the cabinet can accommodate an additional 2U vertically on both the left and right sides for a total of 13U. Front and rear mounting rails adjust independently to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 inches deep, including network switches and patch panels.
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
The SRW9UDPVRT provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance.
- Store and organize rack-mount equipment in a network wiring closet, retail location, classroom or other area where you need equipment to be secure
- Mount on a wall to save valuable floor space in a branch office or back office where floor space is limited
- 9U rack constructed from powder-coated steel that stands up to tough environments
- Doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Extra 3 in. width and integrated cable managers cut down on rear cord clutter
- Ships fully assembled for immediate wall-mounting with user-supplied hardware
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS compliance
- 5-year limited warranty