Perfect for your home or office workstation, the TLP906RTEL Protect It!® 9-Outlet Rotating-Outlet Surge Protector features a surge protection rating of 2160 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against even the strongest surges and spikes.
Because residential power outlets have three wires-hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G)-the TLP906RTEL protects all three, covering the two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G). It also filters out electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) that can disrupt your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss.
Your devices plug into nine NEMA 5-15R outlets, four of which rotate 90 degrees on two bars of two outlets each to allow greater flexibility in placing connected devices or accepting bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. RJ11 jacks allow connection of telephone/fax/modem equipment, which is also protected from surges.
A lighted power button with integrated 15A circuit breaker protects all outlets and automatically shuts down connected equipment in case of overload. Diagnostic LEDs confirm your wall outlet is properly grounded and your connected equipment is protected.
The six-foot AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug allows the TLP906RTEL to reach distant outlets. A cable manager on one end of the black plastic housing holds loose power cords in place to relieve clutter.
2160-Joule Surge Protection for Home or Office Electronics
- Protects your computer, printer, scanner, router, modem and other electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Recommended for any desktop, network or home electronics application requiring AC line protection
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
9 Outlets Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices
- 9 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- 4 outlets are placed on 2 rotating bars of 2 outlets each to accommodate bulky transformers without blocking other outlets
- RJ11 jacks (1 input/1 output) protect phone/fax/modem equipment from surges and spikes
Premium Safety Features
- On/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm grounding and protection status at a glance
- Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
Fits Effortlessly Into Your Workstation
- 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug conveniently reaches distant outlets
- Cable manager holds power cords in place to prevent cable clutter
- Black plastic housing designed for long life
Backed by Tripp Lite's Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- ,150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected components damaged by power surge (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only)
- 9 NEMA 5-15R outlets, including 4 rotating outlets
- 2160-joule surge protection rating
- Filters out threatening EMI/RFI line noise
- Automatic shutoff protects against dangerous overloads
- 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug