6-Outlet Surge Protector Safeguards Your Sensitive Electronics Against Power Fluctuations
Ideal for your home or office workstation, this Protect It!® 6-outlet surge protector features a surge suppression rating of 250 joules and provides protection in line-to-neutral (L-N) mode to defend your sensitive electronic components against power surges and spikes.
French Type E Outlets Accept a Wide Range of Electronic Devices
Plug your PC, printer, scanner, router, modem, television, stereo receiver or other home/office electronics into six Type E outlets to protect them against dangerous surges, spikes and line noise. The 1.8-meter AC power cord with space-saving right-angle Type E plug helps you connect the surge protector to a wall outlet located behind furniture.
Premium Protection from EMI/RFI Line Noise Helps Your Equipment Perform Better
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. This surge protector filters out disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer.
Premium Safety Features for Protecting Your Valuable Equipment
The TLP6F18 features an on/off switch that provides one-touch control over all connected devices. A green LED confirms that your connected equipment is protected. In the event of an overload, a resettable 16-amp circuit breaker immediately shuts down the power strip to prevent equipment damage. The high-impact plastic housing is designed for the rigors of everyday use.
- 6 Type E outlets distribute power to appliances, tools, lighting and other electronics
- Right-angle Type E plug permits connection in confined or hard-to-reach spaces
- 250 joules protect your valuable electronics against dangerous surges and spikes
- 44.5 cm plastic housing designed to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- 16A circuit breaker shuts down all outlets for safety in case of overload
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty