AMD AM4 X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, Wi-Fi, 14 Dr. MOS power stages, HDMI, DP, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 12+2 Dr. MOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-Gen Connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A /Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek® L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, Bluetooth 5.0, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line-out and 103dB SNR for line-in
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
- TUF Gaming Alliance: ASUS hardware ecosystem ensures the best compatibility and complementary aesthetics from components to case
DURABLE. STABLE. RELIABLE.
TUF Gaming X570-Plus distills the essential elements of the latest AMD platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, upgraded power solutions and a comprehensive set of cooling options, these motherboards deliver rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance - an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel AMD's latest CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count AMD battle rig.
The TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi)'s CPU VRM utilizes 12+2 Dr. MOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that AMD's latest processors demand.
EASY PC DIY
TUF Gaming motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want, even for first-time builders. From the TUF Gaming Alliance ecosystem that makes compatibility and part-picking easy to a one-stop software portal for all your configurations, TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
TUF GAMING ALLIANCE
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
- Compatible Ryzen 7 processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor's idle time and enhances computer's performance
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless standard support lets you connect to the internet and have instant access to social media, music, movies, and online games
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability