The Vertiv Cybex SC900 series secure desktop KVM switching portfolio offers a proven solution for guarding against desktop cyber intrusion while working efficiently and with a minimum of clutter. These switches enable users to seamlessly and securely switch between multiple computer resources at the push of a button. Certified to meet the recently released NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Devices (PSD) ver. 4.0, the Vertiv Cybex KVM switches provide high resolution compatibility up to UHD 4K at 60Hz. The Vertiv Cybex SC900 series models are available in single-head and dual-head two-port, four-port, and eight-port options, with the DPHC models coming with a USB-C connection. With a universal port on every unit, the Vertiv Cybex SC900 can use a combination of DP, HDMI, or VDI-D cables without needing additional adaptors.
- Certified to National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Protection Profile V4.0.
- Isolated ports provide discrete processing paths, preventing data leakage between adjacent ports.
- Provides unique, customizable indicators that improve situational awareness of active channels.
- Tamper-evident holographic labels visibly indicate any compromised hardware.
- Gain true image reproduction and display flexibility.