Eco-friendly LED Technology
Industry-leading 2nd generation LED technology eliminates toxic mercury and the cost and effort of frequent lamp replacement, offering consistently impressive brightness for up to 30,000 hours.
Higher Power Efficiency
With LED technology saving more energy than both lamp and laser light sources, the LS500WH consumes nearly 50% less energy than competing lamp-based projectors.
Efficient Instant Power On/Off
Eliminate waiting times before and after use with instant power on/off capability, delivering immediate full brightness for timely starts with no cooling period required.
Bright Images in Business/Education Environments
Ensure bright and detailed images in dim or lit environments with 2,000 ANSI Lumens and a 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
360° Projection for Versatile Application
The projector can freely rotate at any angle vertically to aid with creative applications, allowing projection onto ceilings, walls, or angled signage.
A Simpler Way to Update Projector Software
Skip trips to the service center by keeping software up to date easily and onsite via USB cable connection with your laptop.
USB Type A Power Supply
The built-in 5V/2A USB output conveniently delivers power to HDMI wireless dongles, eliminating the need for separate power adapters when streaming multimedia content.
Sealed Optical Engine with IP5X
Maintain crystal-clear image quality and product longevity with an advanced sealed optical engine that prevents dust from entering and affecting the thermal system.
Cinema SuperColor+™ Technology
Impress any audience with ViewSonic's exclusive Cinema SuperColor+™ Technology, covering 125% Rec.709 wide color gamut for a rich, true-to-life color experience.
- Enjoy the advantages of using the DLP technology that delivers high contrast, filter-free design, reduced pixelation and virtually no degradation
- Allows you to project bright, crystal clear visualizations with brilliant and sharp colors
- This projector is able to project HD images with a higher resolution and a lot sharper image quality
- Up to 300,000:1 contrast ratio
- Connect your devices like Blu-ray player, notebook and others to your projector with HDMI port
- Project image instantly from a PC or MacBook with the USB port