Whether you want to power a convenience store display, a multi-monitor display wall in a public venue, feed four individual monitors to separate rooms in your business office environment, the RX560 4M is ready to present your desired message or content from a single PC.
No Additional Power Supply Needed
Thanks to an energy efficient design, the RX560 4M requires only 75 watts of power so it can be run off the system power bus. With most systems featuring a factory-installed 350 watt or higher power supply, you don't have to purchase and install a larger power supply.
High Speed Memory for High Performance
While consumer grade cards use common DDR3 memory, the RX560 4M uses 4GB of higher bandwidth GDDR5 memory to deliver lag-free content with the highest resolution possible.
Secure Cable Connections
The RX560 4M features a unique bracket that utilizes the included mini DP to DVI screw attaching cables and mini DP to DP adapters to prevent accidental cable disconnection.
Small Form Factor - Low Profile Design
Short/Small Form Factor (SFF) design fits in today's Low-Profile desktops and workstations via the short bracket mounted on card. The card is convertible to standard ATX design with the included tall bracket for standard chassis as well.
Four Independent Surround Sound Audio Channels
By incorporating Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio technology into its chipset, the RX560 4M is able to deliver HD 7.1 surround sound independently to four displays via the four interfaces on the card. Gone is the need for multiple PCs and cards to provide audio to multiple displays. And, you don't need a 3.5mm mini-DIN cable to connect to the motherboard. This attention to detail to support business application use via the mini DisplayPort interface is unmatched by any other graphics card manufacturer.
- AMD Eyefinity technology multi-display support for up to four displays
- AMD Stream technology
- Designed for DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)
- Compliant with DirectX® 12 and earlier revisions
- Supports DirectX 12 and OpenGL
- AMD Avivo™ HD video and display technology
- Advanced dynamic power management with AMD PowerPlay™ technology
- Supports DirectX 12 API for efficient workload distribution across all available cores to get the best output
- AMD Radeon™ RX 560 delivers supreme video graphics with stunning visual
- 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM to hold highly-textured images and perform the rendering at super-fast speed
- Loaded with a power-efficient fan to dissipate heat and as a result, you get enduring usability