SterileFLAT Keyboards are an invaluable tool in reducing the risk of cross infection in any medical environment. Shared keyboards on the wards or other clinical environments can become potential breeding grounds for Healthcare-Associated Infections, infections that are acquired in hospitals as a result of cross contamination. SterileFlat Keyboards offer a conventional style keyboard with a latex-free silicone membrane barrier and added Nano Silver antibacterial technology. The SterileFlat Keyboards can be used in all clinical and medical environments. They can be regularly washed with most recognized antibacterial, alcohol-based, or chlorine-based agents to reduce the spread of MRSA, C. dif, Norovirus, E. coli, Salmonella, and other airborne viruses.
Combining the SterileFlat Antibacterial Keyboard with the SterileMOUSE-LASER Antibacterial Mouse provides a complete data entry system.
Benefits and Features of SterileFLAT Medical Keyboards
- Easy fast wipe clean surface
- Can be cleaned with antibacterial, alcohol-based, or chlorine-based agents
- Antibacterial keyboard face with added Nano Silver technology
- Flexible but durable latex-free silicone membrane*
- Soft touch tactile keys.
- No raised surfaces or gaps that could trap dirt, debris, or possible infections.
- Keyboard Layout: US
- Simple "plug-and-play" connection for USB ports
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Mounting: Desktop and Medical Cart
- Approval Certification: CE, FCC, Approved RoHS compliant
- Cable Length 1.5m
- Multimedia function: NO
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Membrane key switches are great for divisions like industrial controls and telecommunications systems. They offer a low profile, engaging typing and a longer lifespan.
- Plug and play the USB interface for a quick and smooth configuration