AMD B550 Ryzen AM4 Gaming ATX motherboard with PCIe® 4.0, teamed power stages, Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet, dual M.2 with heatsinks, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB
- AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Best gaming connectivity: PCIe® 4.0-ready, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® plus HDMI™ 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.2 output support
- Smooth networking: Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Robust power solution: Teamed power stages with ProCool power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors
- Renowned software: Intuitive dashboards for UEFI BIOS and ASUS AI Networking make it easy to configure gaming builds
- DIY-friendly design: Includes pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Q-LEDs and SafeSlot
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including Aura RGB header and addressable Gen 2 RGB header
- Industry-leading gaming audio: AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, SupremeFX S1220A codec, DTS® Sound Unbound™ and Sonic Studio III for immersive audio
Designed for those seeking to get the most out of their build, ROG Strix B550 Gaming series motherboards offer a feature-set usually found in the higher-end ROG Strix X570 Gaming series, including the latest PCIe® 4.0 connectivity. Offering robust power delivery and effective cooling, ROG Strix B550-A Gaming is well-equipped to handle 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs. As an added bonus, outstanding performance is complemented by a stunning silver-and-white finish and cyberpunk-inspired aesthetics that present a standout look.
Advance Your Gaming Immersion
ROG Strix B550-A Gaming is PCIe® 4.0-ready and provides the latest connectivity options for supersmooth networking and blisteringly fast file transfers. Audio enhancements give you a massive advantage, allowing you to pick up on the subtlest of cues for a completely immersive gaming experience.
ROG Strix B550-A Gaming features two M.2 slots, one of which supports the latest PCIe 4.0 standard to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform. Both M.2 slots support up to the type 22110 socket and NVM Express® RAID for a performance boost.
Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet
Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with speeds that are 2.5 times faster than standard Ethernet connections for speedy file transfers, lag-free gaming, and high-res video streaming.
Built-in ROG SupremeFX audio technology ensures pristine audio for ROG Strix B550-A Gaming. Along with ensuring a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature, it offers two front-panel outputs driven by op amps that deliver high-quality audio to gaming headsets.
AI Noise-Canceling Microphone
AI noise-canceling microphone software is exclusively featured on ROG Strix motherboards and supports 3.5 mm, USB, or Bluetooth headsets. The utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to preserve the sound of your voice while eliminating distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks, and other forms of environmental noise. And it only places a slight load on the CPU, ensuring minimal impact on gaming performance.
- Compatible Ryzen 3 processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor's idle time and enhances computer's performance
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability
- With 2 USB 2.0 ports, connect devices for a quick data movement