The Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X550 family is the most flexible adapter for all of your networking requirements. This second generation, integrated 10GBASE-T MAC+PHY, drives down both cost and power, enabling the most cost-effective deployment of 10GbE in the datacenter. Migration to 10GbE is also dramatically simplified, with backward compatibility for existing GbE network infrastructure.
- Reliable, proven 10 GbE technology from Intel Corporation.
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioining and Quality of Service (QoS) of up to 64 virtual ports.
- Unified networking delivering LAN, iSCSI and FCoE in one low-cost CNA.
- PCI Express* (PCIe*) v 3.0 with up to 8.0 GT/s.
- Backward compatibility with existing 1000BASE-T networks simplifies the transition to 10 GbE.
- Supports NBASE-T* technology (2.5 and 5.0 GbE over CAT 5e)1.
- Standard CAT 6a cabling with RJ45 connectors.
- Intel's second generation, single- and dual-port 10GBASE-T controller with integrated MAC and PHY.
- Low cost, low power, 10 GbE performance for the entire datacenter.