Intel continues its history of Ethernet leadership by introducing the latest 10 gigabit family of adapters, powered by the Intel® Ethernet Controller X710.
The Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710 family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center, by providing unmatched features for virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networking, and proven, reliable performance.
The family of adapters deliver superior performance up to 80 Gb/s (40 Gb/s Tx; 40 Gb/s Rx) bi-directional throughput (quad-port adapter required), in a PCI Express v3.0 x8 slot.
- PCI Express* (PCIe) v3.0, x8
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service
- Headers (NSH)
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® processors
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server