The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D400-Series uses stereo vision to calculate depth. The D435 is a USB-powered depth camera and consists of a pair of depth sensors, RGB sensor, and infrared projector. It is ideal for makers and developers to add depth perception capability to their prototype development.
The depth camera includes:
- A powerful vision processor that uses 28 nanometer (nm) process technology and supports up to 5 MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 lanes to compute real-time depth images and accelerate output
- New and advanced stereo depth algorithm for accurate depth perception and long range
- A set of image sensors that enable capturing of disparity between images up to 1280 x 720 resolution
- Support for the new cross-platform and open-source Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0
- Dedicated color image signal processor for image adjustments and scaling color data
- Active infrared projector to illuminate objects to enhance the depth data
Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D435 is designed to best fit your prototype. With the global image shutter and wide field of view (91.2° x 65.5° x 100.6°), Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D435 offers accurate depth perception when object is moving or device is in motion, and it covers more area, minimizing "blind spots"
- Offers unmatched webcam results to make every experience worthwhile
- 1920 x 1080 video resolution and 30 fps frame rate refresh swiftly and dodge human reception time to decrease the chances of motion blur