j5create JCA366 is a USB-C to Quad HDMI adapter. It supports connection with 4 displays simultaneously at 1080p 60hz. Supports multiple display modes to better suit your workflow. The converter requires no external power, just plug in your type-c devices and start using. Here are the key features: At j5create, we create high-tech products that help improve the way we experience our everyday lives. We do this by always designing with the customers’ needs in mind. We tackle issues that affect you daily and turn to technological innovation to find solutions. We’re on a mission to make your life simpler, more efficient, and more productive.
- MULTITASKING AT ITS BEST: Increase your productivity by connecting 4 displays simultaneously. Download our Multi-monitor assistant software to arrange the configuration. Supports up to 8 individual split screens in one display.
- VERSATILE DISPLAY MODE: Supports Extended mode, Mirror mode, Primary mode, and Display rotation (Select between 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°) Allowing you to adjust the orientation of the display to your likings
- NO EXTERNAL POWER REQUIRED: Powered by the Type-C connection through the host device, there’s no need to connect externally to a power source.
- 1080P RESOLUTION WITH STEREO AUDIO: Supports 1080p 60Hz video with embedded 48Khz audio.
- ALUMINUM LIGHTWEIGHT HOUSING: Sturdy aluminum construction means outstanding durability while not sacrificing on portability.