These Small Resealable Cable Ties enable you to conveniently bundle and secure multiple cables, to route and organize them. 100 Black cable ties are included, ensuring you'll have plenty on hand.
Reduce Waste and Keep Cables Organized
These plastic electrical cable wraps are resealable and reuseable, enabling you to remove the cable tie, and attach it to different bundle, add additional cables into your bundle, or reroute your cables at any time using the same cable ties, saving you time and cost, while reducing waste. The cable ties are 5" (125 mm) in length securing cable bundles up to 1.18" (30 mm) in diameter. They're quick and easy to install or remove, with adjustable tension and a basic one-piece design -- perfect for organizing network cables, power cables, or other cables at your home or office workstation.
Made of durable Nylon 66 material, these cable ties are tough and flexible. They've been rigourously tested to support up to 50 lbs 22.7 kg of weight & are UL94 V-2 fire rated, UL Approved, and CE & Lloyd's Register Certified.
Available in Different Lengths and Colors
To suite any application, StarTech.com offers a wide selection of these cable ties in different lengths and colors:
100 Pack - 5 in. (125 mm) White Cable Ties (CBMZTRB5)
100 Pack - 5 in. (125 mm) Black Cable Ties (CBMZTRB5BK)
100 Pack - 6 in. (150 mm) White Cable Ties (CBMZTRB6)
100 Pack - 6 in. (150 mm) Black Cable Ties (CBMZTRB6BK)
100 Pack - 8 in. (203 mm) White Cable Ties (CBMZTRB8)
100 Pack - 8 in. (203 mm) Black Cable Ties (CBMZTRB8BK)
100 Pack - 10 in. (250 mm) White Cable Ties (CBMZTRB10)
100 Pack - 10 in. (250 mm) Black Cable Ties (CBMZTRB10BK)
These reusable cable wraps are backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
- Bundle cables in your server room
- Route and bundle cables at your workstation
- 100 PACK OF REUSABLE CABLE TIES: Keep cables organized with 6" (150 mm) white zip ties for 1.38" (35 mm) bundle diameter; Tool-less installation and reuse multiple times using the trigger lock release
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Made of durable Nylon 66 material, these tough, flexible, adjustable, releasable cable ties are tested to support up to 50 lbs (22 Kg) of weight & are UL94 V-2 fire rated at up to 85C
- MULTI-LENGTH: Available in 5" (125 mm) for 1.18" (30 mm) bundle diameter
- 8" (200 mm) for 1.97" (50 mm) bundle diameter
- 10" (250 mm) for 2.56" (65 mm) bundle diameter
- Black or White