This server rack depth extender adapter kit extends or reduces the mounting depth of two units (2U) in your server rack by up to four inches. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Accommodate Varying Equipment Sizes
Mount equipment in your server rack up to four inches longer or shorter than the rack's mounting depth and increase your rack's storage capabilities. If using the 2U rack extender in a two-post installation, they can support a total weight load of 20 lb. (9 kg) and in a four-post installation, they can support a total weight load of 130 lb. (59 kg).
With this rail depth adapter kit, you can customize your server rack to support different mounting depths and consolidate your equipment into a single rack, eliminating the need to purchase different sized racks.
Easily Manage Cables
The network rack extender kit can also help manage your cables. You can mount equipment four inches from the rails, to prevent cables from protruding from the rack. You can also mount equipment with high-density cabling to minimize the effects of cable strain and provide easier access to the cables.
We offer a wide selection of products that help you to optimize your server rack storage space, to improve space efficiency, accessibility and convenience. This product is backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime North American based technical support.
- Customize your server rack by increasing or decreasing the mounting depth by 4 inches
- TAA compliant for government GSA Schedule purchases
- Easily manage cables within your rack by changing the depth of your equipment
- Saves time with all included screws and nuts to mount the adapters
- Eliminates the need to purchase multiple racks by consolidating equipment into one place