The RK319WALLV 3U 19in Steel Vertical Wall Mount Equipment Rack Bracket offers a versatile storage solution, allowing equipment (Network devices, power strips, patch panels) to be mounted vertically (flush with wall) to save space. Alternatively, the 3U bracket can be installed under a desk for horizontal installation, making it easy to access installed equipment directly from your workspace. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wallmount bracket features a sturdy steel design, perfect for SoHo (small office, home office) environments. The wallmount bracket offers space-saving installation for environments lacking the footprint space for a full size server equipment rack.
Suitable for mounting on virtually any wall/ceiling surface (e.g. drywall), the bracket mounting holes (used to mount to a wall or the desk underside) are positioned at exactly 16in apart, matching standard construction framework.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty.
Need more storage space? StarTech.com also offers a 1U 19in Wallmount Bracket, a 2U 19in Wallmount Bracket and a 4U 19in Wallmount Bracket.
- Made from solid steel for durability
- Compatible with most 19" rack mountable equipment
- Equipment can be vertically wall mounted, or horizontally under a desk
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Constructed to meet the EIA-310 19" rack standards
- Arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment into the rack