Easy Setup & Installation
This compact, lightweight USB-Type-C hub is a convenient and compact addition to your laptop setup. The hub is self-powered and includes a universal power adapter to provide better support of USB devices, such as external storage, that may draw more power.
The USB-C host cable is detached and with an extended length of 3.3' (1 m), it provides more flexibility for longer reach connection requirements and plug and play installation.
For added flexibility and security, the mini hub features mounting holes to work with StarTech.com dock mounts such as SSPMSVESA or SSPMSUDWM.Connect Four USB-A Peripherals
With support for USB-A peripherals, this multi port hub is backward compatible supporting both legacy and new USB devices. It features one always-on USB-A fast-charge port which supports two modes of operation:
- Data transfer and charging when the laptop is connected and on.
- Dedicated or hostless charging which provides a higher charging current, when the host is off, on standby, or disconnected.
You can connect video capture devices, portable flash drives, and external hard drives, with fast data transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps. This 4 port USB Type-C hub enhances your productivity, giving you the connections you need while you work or travel.The IT Pro's Choice Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
HB31C4AS is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Adds?four?USB-A ports??(including one fast-charge BC 1.2 port) to your Mac, Windows, Linux or other USB-C laptop?or USB-C enabled tablet (ie. iPad Pro)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2?hub is?self-powered?with included universal power adapter
- Mountable with StarTech.com dock mounts for flexible wall and desktop installations
- USB?Type-C hub supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10Gbps
- Compact design with an extended host cable of 3.3' (1 m) to accommodate a variety of setups
- Plug-and-play installation?with no drivers required