This 4x4 USB 3.0 peripheral sharing switch lets you share four USB 3.0 peripheral devices between four different computers, providing a cost-effective way to create a more productive, space-efficient work area.Save costs and time by sharing peripherals
Save the expense of purchasing duplicate peripherals, by sharing devices (such as USB printers, portable hard drives, mouse and keyboard) with up to four computers. The USB switch also lets you avoid having to swap cables from one system to another, saving time and effort.Fast data transfer speed
Enjoy fast data transfers to and from your shared peripheral devices. The USB switch supports USB 3.0 (up to 5Gbps), providing high-bandwidth support for devices like external hard drives and webcams. The USB 3.0 switch is also backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 and works with older devices.Easy to use
The plug-and-play USB switch is easy to use, with no drivers or software required. It features a remote port selector that lets you switch peripheral devices from one computer to another with the press of a button. The LED indicates the active computer.
The switch's compact design takes up minimal desk space and it's USB-powered.Share more devices
The 4-port USB switch can also be connected to a USB hub or docking station, to expand the number of shared devices.
The HBS304A24A is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes four USB-A to USB-B cables - 2x 1.2 m (4 ft) / 2x 1.8 m (6 ft)
- Hot-pluggable USB switch, with over-current protection
- USB 3.0 throughput support with data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps (backwards compatible)
- Remote port selector lets you switch devices from one computer to another, with the press of a button
- Save costs by sharing four USB peripherals between four computers