The RK519WALLV 5U Wallmount Rack Bracket offers a versatile storage solution, allowing equipment (Network devices, power strips, patch panels) to be mounted vertically (flush with the wall) to save space. Alternatively, the 5U bracket can be installed under a desk for horizontal installation, making it easy to access installed equipment directly from your workspace. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Perfect for SoHo (small office, home office) environments, the wallmount bracket offers space-saving installation for environments lacking the footprint space for a full size server equipment rack.
Suitable for mounting on virtually any wall/ceiling surface (e.g. drywall), the bracket mounting holes (used to mount to a wall or the desk underside) are positioned at exactly 16in apart, matching standard construction framework.
Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wallmount bracket features a sturdy steel design and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
Need additional storage? StarTech.com also offers:
1U 19in Wallmount Bracket
2U 19in Wallmount Bracket
3U 19in Wallmount Bracket
4U 19in Wallmount Bracket
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers lifetime product protection and free lifetime technical support on this wall mount patch panel bracket, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: The wall mounting holes on the 5U vertical mountable rack bracket are 16" center to center to provide greater stability and match standard wall studs; it works with most 19" rack mountable equipment for ultimate compatibility.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: The open frame, L-shaped rack kit arrives fully assembled with cage screws for mounting equipment and 1 �" screws for mounting the rack to wood surfaces; it's a convenient solution for all your small/home office needs
- STURDY DESIGN: Constructed to EIA-310 19 inch data rack standards, the wall mount patch panel bracket features durable solid steel construction supporting up to 200 lb (90 kg) while ensuring equipment is mounted safely out of the way
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This TAA compliant multi-use low profile 5U vertical rack mount bracket enables servers, networking switches, patch panels or AV equipment to be mounted vertically for easy equipment access where a full rack is not desirable