This 78 in. (2 m) slotted cable management raceway neatly routes cables in your office or server room, while also concealing them to create a tidy and professional look.
Professionally Organize & Route Cables with Slotted Design
This cable management raceway protects cables from damage while neatly routing them in your office or server room. The raceway is 1.97 in. (50 mm) x 1.97 in. (50 mm), with 0.31 in. (8 mm) parallel slots (finger ducts) to pull cords through so you can easily organize and route cables in and out of the raceway.
The raceway features mounting holes (15mm x 5mm) that enable you to easily mount the raceway to wood or drywall using screws (not included).
Made from self extinguishing PVC, that's sturdy and warp proof this network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant with a 186F (86C) Vicat softening point and are UL/94V-0 Rated.
This cable management raceway is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
- Protects cables from damage while neatly routing them in your office or server room
- PROFESSIONALLY ORGANIZE & ROUTE CABLES: Cable management raceway with solid closed design to protect cables from damage/dust/debris & neatly routes them in your office or server room
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Made from sturdy warp-proof, self extinguishing PVC, this network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant w/ 186F (86C) Vicat softening point; UL/94V-0 Rated
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Easily add or remove cables to your cable run with the simple cover latch mechanisim / Stick to any surface using the attached adhesive tape or by drilling holes through the base
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 78" (1.83m)
- Height: 0.77" (19.6mm)
- Total Width: 1.25" (31.8mm)