This HDBaseT™ extender kit can transmit your 4K HDMI signal up to 115 ft. (35 m) over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable. At lower resolutions up to 1080p, the extender kit can transmit your signal up to 230 ft. (70 m).
Extend video and more with HDBaseT
The extender offers a complete end-to-end video and control solution, using HDBaseT technology to extend not just HDMI, but also DC power, IR and serial controlover a single CAT5 cable. By extending so much over just one CAT5 or CAT6 cable,HDBaseT is the clear choice of every integrator and system designer.
The added benefit of power over cable means that you'll only need one power source at one side of your extension -great for extending video and control to areas where power outlets may be limited, such as industrial sites.
Serial and IR extensionoptimizes operation by enablingyou to controlthe video source or display from both the local and remotelocation.
Maximizereliability with HDBaseT certification
This HDBaseT extender has beencertified via theHDBaseT Certification Program. This certificationensures theextender is compliant with HDBaseT technical standards, and maximizes reliability with your HDMI display and video source, by ensuring compliancewith their established HDMI ecosystem.
Astonishing 4K picture quality at an impressive distance
With the A/V industryadopting4K as the new high-resolution video standard,long-range video distribution can be a challenge overstandard HDMI cables that becomesusceptible to signal degradation at 30 feet. This HDBaseT extender can maintainyour Ultra HD 4K picture quality - four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p - even at 330 feet away from your video source. Plus, because the extender supports high-definition 1080p and lower resolutions, you can comfortably use this extender to make any video source lookgreat,while future-proofing your setup for 4K implementation.
HDBaseT technology offers a single-cable installation, so you can integrate this solution seamlessly using your existing CAT5e or CAT6 infrastructure. Both the transmitter and receiverincluded with thisHDBaseT extender kit aremountable, so you can keep the equipment out of sight in an equipment rack, or on a wall. This helps to reduce clutter and ensure a professional installation that doesn't draw your viewers' attention away from the content on your display. It's perfect for customer-facing displays in bars,restaurants or hotel lobbies.
What is HDBaseT?
HDBaseT is a standardized, zero-latency video technology that's revolutionizing HDMI distribution. HDBaseT uses an advanced method of modulation that enables you to distribute uncompressed HDMI audio and video, along with additional signals, over a single Ethernet cable.
Offering greater versatility than traditional HDMI extenders, and longer distances than HDMI cables alone, HDBaseT is the clear choice for every integrator and system designer. It can do so much, with just a single cable.
The ST121HDBTL is TAA compliant and backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty with free lifetime technical support.
Note:When using Power over Cable (PoC) to power the transmitter or receiver, it is not recommended to pair the StarTech.com transmitter or receiver with any other HDBaseT hardware. Power over Cable should only be used with the transmitter and receiver that are provided with this extender kit.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No IP configuration or drivers required for the powered HDMI extender kit (transmitter & receiver); An HDBaseT repeater (ST121HDBTRP) is available for scalable solutions over longer distances
- INCLUDED ACCESORIES: Transmitter & receiver with point to point direct connection (no network equipment required); Cat5e cable for testing; IR Blaster and IR Receiver w/ mounting hardware (IR remote not incl)
- HDBASET CERTIFIED: HDMI extender is tested and certified by the HDBaseT Alliance to help ensure quality and compatibility for Digital Signage & AV installers/integrators for commercial and/or professional environments
- SINGLE POWER ADAPTER FLEXIBILITY: For added installation flexibility, the power adapter can be placed at either the remote or local side for areas where power outlets may be limited; Power is delivered to transmitter/receiver over the Ethernet cable (POC)
- HDMI OVER CAT5e/CAT6: Extend an Ultra HD 4K 30Hz HDMI video signal and 7.1CH audio up to 115' (35m) over Cat5e/6 Ethernet cable; Extend 1080p HDMI up to 230' (70m); YUV video encoding; RS-232 & IR extension/control; 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, HDCP 1.4