This HDMI® over CAT6 extender lets you transmit your HDMI signal over a CAT6 cable up to 330 ft. (100 m) away. The extender supports Ultra HD 4K with support for 3D and the accompanying digital audio.Long-Distance Transmission
Extend your HDMI signal to up to 330 ft. (100 m) with this HDMI over Ethernet extender. Use your existing CAT6 cable infrastructure with a direct connection to the converter for an easy run through walls and ceilings, saving you on installation costs.
The extender also works to extend an infrared (IR) signal, enabling you to control your video source from the remote location.Astonishing 4K Picture Quality
This HDMI Ethernet extender supports a 4K 60Hz (3840 x 2160) UHD resolution, providing four times the picture quality of high-definition (1080p), ensuring a crystal-clear picture that's ideal for displaying your 4K video content in office buildings, airports, retail settings and more.
Plus, because the extender supports 1080p and lower resolutions at up to 460 feet away, you can comfortably use this extender to make any video source look great.Compatible with HDCP 2.2 Devices
Connect your HDMI devices and displays with confidence, knowing this extender is HDCP 2.2 compliant. This lets you harness the capabilities of HDMI-enabled devices such as Blu-ray players or online streaming devices in higher resolutions. It is also backward compatible with previous generations of HDMI and HDCP.
ST121HD20L is backed by 2-year StarTech.com warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Maintains astonishing picture quality up to 330 ft. (100 m) away, with support for UltraHD 4K over non-proprietary CAT6 cabling
- Also supports HD 1080p video resolutions at distances up to 460 ft. (140 m)
- Hassle-free, professional installation with included mounting brackets
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital and DTS-HD
- Ensured compatibility with HDCP 1.4 / 2.2