Vastly increase system performance by replacing your 2.5" SATA hard drive with an M.2 solid state drive, using the SAT2M2NGFF25 M.2 SSD to SATA adapter.
The M.2 to SATA adapter features an enclosed housing that adds protection to your NGFF (Next Generation Form Factor) SSD. The added protection gives you the peace of mind to confidently use your M.2 drive in applications that require an added level of durability such as hot-swap drive bays, or external SATA docking stations.
Using an M.2 SSD in place of a platter drive better utilizes the full potential of your SATA III controller, by reducing your data transfer bottleneck with file transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps -- an ideal solution for further increasing the performance of a HyperDuo array.
For wide compatibility with all of the common M.2 solid state drives, the SAT2M2NGFF25 supports multiple drive heights including: 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280.
The SAT2M2NGFF25 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, and lifetime technical support.
- Supports 9.5mm or larger 2.5in SATA form factor housing
- Support for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
- Not compatible with M.2 NVMe or AHCI PCI-Express SSDs
- Broad compatibility with support for the most common SATA M.2 SSDs (2230, 2242, 2260, 2280)
- Add M.2 SSD performance to any computer system by converting M.2 to SATA
- Protect your M.2 (NGFF) SSD in any 2.5in application with enclosed housing