The Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 Advanced Console Server system integrates connectivity features for secure in-band and out-of-band network remote management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. It includes a 48 port console server and dual AC power supply. The serial console system helps maximize IT asset productivity while providing scalability and reducing operational costs for a range of applications from insurance and financial institutions, to education, government, healthcare, oil and gas, the military, retail/wholesale and more.
- Serial console provides in-band and out-of-band connectivity and control for connected devices.
- Console's single-IP address management acts as IoT gateway for sensors and digital inputs/outputs.
- Console's single-point-of-entry security for downstream equipment has customizable access levels.
- Serial console comes with auto discovery, auto pin-out conversions, and native command settings.
- The 8 USB and environmental sensor ports support external devices and environmental monitoring.